Note to New Members ×

X games BX

tex1230

The Kesslers are still metal. The top sheet is actually a low grade base material.

This years course helped Graham out a ton, many more features and less gliding gave the guy a shoot this year. When you are as small as Graham, long gliding section aren't so good.

That final was amazing. Tons of great riding. And Stian will front flip anything, giant booters, small rollers, ect.

And what do you mean what's up with his 'stashe, he's been working on it for a while, he even uses wax on it.

I loved it when the announcer referred to something Shaun White did in the slopestyle as a "eurocarve". He crossed the gap and then he had to "eurocarve" back to get to his next set.

Also I was disappointed to see Nick Baumgartner go down in the finals.

I watched a bit of it lastnight.

I was kinda pissed Xavier didnt it in the freestyle Ski.

I felt the runs by Simon Dumont had far more style, and he even tossed some tricks in while starting his runs.... crowd pleaser.

Halfpipe qualifying runs, the rider who was before Sean Whites last run took a hard spill when he caught his heeledge comming down off that rotation. Looked like he busted his knee ligiments.... the look onhis face Ive seen before. Not good.

Been lookingfor an update as to his status but nothing so far on the wire from what I can see.

Anyone else catch the Travi Rice slam in the practice run? he was sooooo lucky to ride away from that!

I loved it when the announcer referred to something Shaun White did in the slopestyle as a "eurocarve". He crossed the gap and then he had to "eurocarve" back to get to his next set.

Also I was disappointed to see Nick Baumgartner go down in the finals.

I caught that too and thought to myself WTF? That wasn't close to eurocarve.