Note to New Members ×

women and slalom

biggerwrangler

Might as well comment before this thread gets deleted.

do you ever find your self watching a woman walking in heels and watch the sway of her butt?

Whenever possible.

slow that down and we have the most perfect slalom ever?

The counterpoint to this is that any female that has enough posterior to warrant attention would probably not meet with success in a slalom course, but is a joy to behold nonetheless.

later,

Dave R.

Let's send this to Mrs. Wrangler and see what she has to say about it.

Ink

Hahaha

She is the same girl that during the last snowstorm went outside in a bikini and boots, just to prove to the world that its not cold.

for those missing the idea. Heels, long legs, skirt or jeans tight, Slow motion. No imagine overunder turns, the taller the heels the slower " bigger" the turns. or tight gs course or average slalom course.

shinsplints suck!

The counterpoint to this is that any female that has enough posterior to warrant attention would probably not meet with success in a slalom course, but is a joy to behold nonetheless.

later,

Dave R.

This gal has done alright for herself. Not enough for ya?

ac-alexa_loo-lg.jpg

I've always been jealous of women because they seem to be naturaly better snowboarders due to that whole swaying hip thing they do so well. I watch them ride every chance I get,.... for instructional purposes only of course.;):biggthump

This gal has done alright for herself. Not enough for ya?

ac-alexa_loo-lg.jpg

I've always been jealous of women because they seem to be naturaly better snowboarders due to that whole swaying hip thing they do so well. I watch them ride every chance I get,.... for instructional purposes only of course.;):biggthump

About seven years ago I could do the same times as Alexa Loo when we were training on the same hill. I highly doubt if it would be the same now however. There was a girl in Whistler who was even bigger than the girl in that pic. I'll leave names out to protect the innocent (guilty?)

later,

Dave R.