Note to New Members ×

OT: tattoos

Aisling

I did get it done at the Purple Lotus. But I can't remember the guy's name (shame on me!). I think all the guys that work there do fabulous work! This guy traced something that I designed, so he really did a great job. And the price was really good! I have had other friends get tats there, and they have nothing but good things to say about all the artists.

Originally posted by Bob Jenney

OK, I only have one and it took me three years to get the courage up to get it.

As for the itching, I was told to keep it moist with Bacitracin at all times during the heeling. (2 weeks or so) I never had any itching. I might guess that the itching is from dried skin. A tattoo is a wound after all.

interesting bob, i was told not to use bacitracin or those type of things cause they will draw out too much ink.

and yah that is what the itch is from! hehe it is finally releived now though... and my tattoo kicks ass! i'll try to get someone to photo it

Guest chillaxin.nl

I also have to put up some pictures of mine...i really like the one on my ankle which has been designed by the best tattoo guy in Bali. He tattoed all the pro surfers....