Note to New Members ×

OT: tattoos

Aisling

randy are you the same guy who posted that on the busty wench thread? LOL

i can't post any pics, its on my back. i need someone else to take a pic i guess.

my first one is on my hip and i have a pic of that somewhere, but its not a pic that would generally be considered exciting since its just the tattoo itself. so there :P

and what do pics have to do with my question? LOL

Guest chillaxin.nl

I have multiple tattoos:

1 is on my hip (blue M&M)

1 is on my right ankle (a big wave with a mountain inside, since i love to surf and snowboard). This one has been designed especially for me, so i don't run the risk of bumping into someone else with the same tattoo :-)

Guest Randy S.
Originally posted by Aisling

randy are you the same guy who posted that on the busty wench thread? LOL

I don't think I was the one who posted it. But I did think it. :D

and what do pics have to do with my question? LOL
Nothing. I just like seeing pictures of you. You are the only good-looking woman I've come across on this board (well, I haven't seen Michelle, so I shouldn't count her out). Oh, and Lisa Kosglow is very cute, and she's been known to post here on occasion. :cool: Oh, and I know you have a sense of humor about this stuff, which makes it fun. And its summer and I have nothing to do but think about carving. 3 more weeks until I go to Chile.

That plus I love that little gif.

worthlesswithoutpics.gif

Originally posted by Randy S.

I don't think I was the one who posted it. But I did think it. :D

Nothing. I just like seeing pictures of you. You are the only good-looking woman I've come across on this board

<snip>

(Oh, and I know you have a sense of humor about this stuff, which makes it fun. And its summer and I have nothing to do but think about carving. 3 more weeks until I go to Chile.

That plus I love that little gif.

Hahaha, well you weren't the only one who thought it LOL... and yeah i do have a good sense of humor about it, so its all good.

i'm jealous of your carving in chile!!! stories when you get back!

and thanks for the compliment!!

:D

Originally posted by chillaxin.nl

I have multiple tattoos:

1 is on my hip (blue M&M)

1 is on my right ankle (a big wave with a mountain inside, since i love to surf and snowboard). This one has been designed especially for me, so i don't run the risk of bumping into someone else with the same tattoo :-)

cool... did you have the itch factor with any of them? this is my second...

thankfully the itching has lessened... :)

I have found that it can also depend on what you use when healing. My first few I used just neosprin and lubriderm. Itchy as hell. The last ones I used aquaphor. Great stuff. Used for a week or two and then lubriderm after. Not much itching at all.

FWIW.

hmm, i don't know what aquaphor is!??

i use A&D (stuff for diapar rash and burns and such) it on my first i had no issues at all. I really think that this one is so darn itchy cause its on my back and is much larger (more ink to shed) than my first...

i've been soooo good though... its been tough to sleep at night this week but i've not scratched the tat!

Ive got a bit of ink...cant remember any itching, and one of em is pretty darn large. Starts on my ankle and goes to my knee, almost all the way around.

(its a big ol evil tree with faces in the bark...unfortunately its not the best work in the world. I was young and dumb)

Guest chillaxin.nl

I used vaseline the first couple of days. After that the skin started to peel off. With the first one i thought the guy did not do a great job, but once the peeling is gone you will see the final result.

I had a bit of itching, but that's a good sign, since it means your wound is healing!

So, where are the pics? Let's compair tattoo's!

Guest Ghostrider

haha..the classic 'you show me yours and i'll show you mine' showdown...who is going to give in first?

hey Ais, I found this pic of a sweet tat...I think you should get it :D

Originally posted by Ghostrider

haha..the classic 'you show me yours and i'll show you mine' showdown...who is going to give in first?

hey Ais, I found this pic of a sweet tat...I think you should get it :D

LOL

is it 'ph34r m3'?

hahaha

or is it what i think it is... LOL

Guest Marilyn Cambers

[quote]It's a rose, isn't it?[/quote] 

Hmmmm ..... is it a rose w/ a bee hive on one side and a fish hook underneath? Or is that just the photography? :p

Marilyn ;)

I have 3 different tats. I say 3 different ones because the latest consists of 8 separate entities across my lower back and hip. The first one I got (a long long long long time ago!) is on my right back shoulder blade, and the 2nd one I got about 9 years ago on my right ankle. The last one I got about 1 month ago. I'll also try to send photos, but as Aisling said, it's hard to photograph your back! Maybe a mirror would work.....

I had the itching on the first one for sure, the second one not too bad. The third one I had a bit, but only for a day or so. They didn't put anything on it, just some saran wrap!!!

Maybe at the SES there can be a contest!!!!! That means you guys will all have to show up. ;)