Note to New Members ×

shredgruumer?

Guest kimikim

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Chick in every port - hee hee!

Shred, I'm impressed that your mind is in the gutter on my account! But, everytime I blow you off, you keep comin back for more. Marilyn must do something right! :eek:

Marilyn ;)

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Kent ~ have you no faith at all??? :(

I guess boys will be boys! Posing? ME!!! Hee hee! I love boys!

Trust me, I've DEFINITELY got ALOT more estrogen than testosterone! Natural D-cups don't come from testosterone! I am woman here me roar!

A little help Shred Gruumer? Helmut Karvalowv?

Marilyn ;)

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Funny website Kent!! You must have alot of interesting favorites saved on your puter!! Hmmmmm.... just a wealth of information, eh? You are a doubting thomas, but IF you are ever given the opportunity to meet the sexy Marilyn, you will be surprised! No, you can't touch or see!

Mellow:

Hee hee ... like I said previously nope nope nope ... not the knob gobblin - I think she is much older than me, and I don't have 2 kids!! However, I do like the woods, bars, and men!!! Don't be afraid to stop along the roadside in your little yellow car, I won't be following you!

Marilyn ;)

Guest Marilyn Cambers

I've heard that sound myself ... was it me saying that??

I hear that the sound drives you nuts!! Maybe cuz the knob gobblin didn't get you! Jealous?? We can get Shred to contact her and get ya hooked up.

Marilyn ;)