Note to New Members ×

NT liners

loupa5

I have a pair of Raichle 123's and I need a new pair of liners. I was thinking of buying the NT liners. They recommend the NT liners for boots with three buckles like my 123's but the only size available is 23. I need a size 27 liner. Why dosen't the store have other sizes to choose from. Are they sold out? Also the speed liners are recommended for boots having four buckles system. I measured my shell and it's 10.5" tall @ the inside. My guess is the Speed liner would stand 4" above my shell. Is that ok? I don't know if I would lilke that, any advice on what I should do? I need the liners this season and pronto!

loupa5:smashfrea

Thanks but I've been through my share of used equipment. I think I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of liners this time. I don't know what it feels like to have new liners on me feet, plus liners that are moldable. So you recommend the Speed Thermoliners, ok.............

Thanks but I've been through my share of used equipment. I think I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of liners this time. I don't know what it feels like to have new liners on me feet, plus liners that are moldable. So you recommend the Speed Thermoliners, ok.............

Just a little FYI - this would have perfectly appropriate in the main forum. Typically non-snowboarding related BS would go in here.

Good luck.

new liners are awesome. Hope you find some that work for you. Sorry I can't address the sizes and what not. No knowledge there.