Note to New Members ×

Ses 2009

carverchick

Guest shrederjen
We have Jen staying with us?

Right. I'm on to the party-in-a-bottle : I'll bring Jose and Jen, you're in charge of the blender, girl!

I'm gonna bring something a little more betta than Jose....

And a case of mix, and a bottle of special additive!!

I also have a new something special, that has lots of chocolate in it. My friends call it CRACK, cause it's so addictive. ahhahahah It was kind of fun being on the gondola last week, and asking, "anyone want some crack?"

Am so looking forward to this...

See you all soon!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now I am completely drooling now. Anything with chocolate in it has got to be dangerous :) I am so looking forward to this as well. We're going to have sooooo much fun!

I'm gonna bring something a little more betta than Jose....

And a case of mix, and a bottle of special additive!!

I also have a new something special, that has lots of chocolate in it. My friends call it CRACK, cause it's so addictive. ahhahahah It was kind of fun being on the gondola last week, and asking, "anyone want some crack?"

Am so looking forward to this...

See you all soon!

Steph and I would like to place an offer now that the room at Felicia and Allee's has been taken... if anyone would like to pay for us to come out there, ride, sleep, eat and drink we would share a room and allow you to have a webcam on 24/7 in that room! we promise at least 1 pillow fight per day.... any takers?:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

ROFL:lol::lol: Now Andrea, you know you are creating a monster right.....LMAO

Steph and I would like to place an offer now that the room at Felicia and Allee's has been taken... if anyone would like to pay for us to come out there, ride, sleep, eat and drink we would share a room and allow you to have a webcam on 24/7 in that room! we promise at least 1 pillow fight per day.... any takers?:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

Ladies,

Ok, so my super extreme skiier girlfriend is coming with me to SES and she really really wants to try alpine carving (for those days when there are only groomers to be had). I've got a board and bindings for her, but she doesn't want to pony up for new hard boots only to find she doesn't actually like it.

Would any of you gals have an extra set of Mondo 24s she could borrow for a day?

cheers,

Robert

So no takers yet, huh?? What could Andrea and I do to make this deal a bit more interesting...

Obviously the daily pillow would be in lingerie. Camera guy/girl gets to pick that out. Costume changes can occur for multiple photo/video shoots. Just think...this could be a big break into the production arena, with the first edition of "Babes on Bomber Gone Wild". Please, we are begging you, get Andrea and I to SES. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What could Andrea and I do to make this deal a bit more interesting...

Get divorced? It is much more interesting if we know we have some chance of getting into said lingerie.

Oh, and if you are going for the Girls Gone Wild look, you'll probably need to adopt anorexia as your diet plan and get implants...but I think most BOL men are a little (just a little) less shallow than that.

:lol::lol:

Get divorced? It is much more interesting if we know we have some chance of getting into said lingerie.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:what happens in Aspen stays in Aspen ( i hope dave isn't reading this! hehehee)

Oh, and if you are going for the Girls Gone Wild look, you'll probably need to adopt anorexia as your diet plan and get implants...but I think most BOL men are a little (just a little) less shallow than that.

:lol::lol:

are you calling us fat and flat? :angryfire:angryfire just kidding.... i will agree that BOLers are probably not that shallow and most women find that when it comes things like this, while men might prefer the anorexic/implant bodies when it comes down to it... mostly naked women are still mostly naked women and in general that is good!

I may not be a woman......have brought briefs back into my wardrobe (in flamingo pink).....

TMI - dude. Really.

......while men might prefer the anorexic/implant bodies when it comes down to it... mostly naked women are still mostly naked women and in general that is good!

No anorexia or silicone wanted here. Give me a carver girls' quads, a little goggle tan and some windburned cheeks and :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:

My wife teles and has great muscular legs and just the perfect amount of padding. Round but not rotund. I :1luvu: her body. And the rest too, it's not all physical now.

:cool: