Note to New Members ×

Big Mountain whitefish deals

Dr D

Last-Minute and Not-So-Last-Minute Travel Deals

Last year, we rolled out the January White sale in this newsletter, and you guys seemed to really dig it. This year, we are offering a similar ski and stay package, but I wasn't satisfied. "We can do better for my readers," I said. "Donnie, you are so full of yourself," they replied.

Despite that setback, we have done better. Not only is the January White Sale on and available even through Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Weekend, but we are introducing a new, completely smokin' deal that we like to call the 40/40 deal.

The January White Sale

Book a two-night lift and lodging package in one of nearly 200 hotel rooms and condos, and we'll throw in a 3rd night of lodging and a 3rd day of skiing for free. Again, this is valid this weekend for MLK, Jr. Day. They didn't want it to be, but I held firm for you.

The 40/40 Deal

Sunday through Thursday until the end of the season (excluding February 15th - 19th), book at least 4 nights on the mountain in Whitefish and get 40% off lodging and $40 adult lift tickets for everyone you bring with you.

Of course, there are additional restrictions that I didn't want to bore you with here for both of these deals.

1. Find all the details on our specials page.

2. Call 877-SKI-FISH to talk to one of our abnormally friendly vacation planners to book your stay now. Tell 'em Donnie sent you. You won't get any additional discount, but they'll let me know and my ego will be stroked.