Yo Lci!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First off, a big thanks to Slopestar for his camera work, and again to Carvin' Marvin for his camera work and editing. Oscar worthy right there if'n you ask me. Another amazing day of riding made

Life has become a little more interesting this week...

I could fill this page with superlatives to describe todays festivities, but alas, I still wouldn't be able to capture the magic and majesty of what transpired today. Instead, I will keep it simple, s

Posted Images

Good times, and I thought the distance and mask use was suprisingly good considering my other interactions in CO (likegetting groceries).

Loveland did a great job of ensuring good coverage on their one open run. Looks like early fall over the rest of the hill. I'm hopeful (although extremely doubtful) they will give us access to the Basin trail the racers are on.

Still waiting for full feeling to come back to all my toes, but looking forward to getting back out when the pigglys wiggly.

Edited by Mr.E
  • Like 1

Half day with a full parking lot on 1 run. It started getting really crazy by 11, with 10-15 minute waits in the lift line  Haven't done much to prepare for the season, so we where okay calling it early  

• Like 1

Was a great surf and turf day for me! Awesome seeing everyone on the WRoD. Deere killed it once his corset was removed and he gained more movement and flexibility. 
Hit Valmont for the “turf” side of things in the afternoon to fully finish off the legs. 😃

ink

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Proof!

I was on snow (and HB no less)

I only managed to get on the lift around 12:30 and by then the run was a moguly mess but I got the Contra out on the snow... me happy!

Capture.JPG.6b850345aa9c62d064464adcae43f428.JPG

• Like 2

Glad y'all are getting out!  Turns out my 4 pak got returned in the mail.  Only took them a week to get back to me, but it is safe in the ticket office.  I really want to come see all y'all, but I'm doing my best to wait for more runs.  Got out to Vail on Friday and it was reasonably fun.  Decent snow, a few runs, and nobody acting a fool. Rachel is till a good month away from skiing shape so trying to find the motivation to go solo is tough.

• Like 2

Went yesterday for 1st runs on 9 week old knee. Most singles paired up to make a double. There were a few who chose to ride alone. Mambo snow was good. Richards was firm. Snowmaking on 6 looks like it could open soon. Got in 10 runs before front leg was done. New one on back felt good.

• Like 6
21 hours ago, big mario said:

I think there's a shoulder in there as well...

Nope, just a bicep tendon release and soon to be 2 carpal tunnel releases.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:14 PM, JohnE said:

So Arne - this is 2x fake knees and 2x fake hips? If you keep replacing parts you'll never die!

Have to keep on riding. They are not really fake, I prefer artificial. I am getting a tatoo that says "Zimmer equipped"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, arneburner said:

Nope, just a bicep tendon release and soon to be 2 carpal tunnel releases.

Have to keep on riding. They are not really fake, I prefer artificial. I am getting a tatoo that says "Zimmer equipped"

LCI'S bionic man...