Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Nice job K!!!

The sarcasm is strong in this one!! D, I think she can defeat you with emoticons!!!

Sadly enough, I'm still laughing. If I had time tonight I'd photoshop a little snowboard on the flounder's tail. I'll leave that to your imagination though. And put little retro Burton gloves on its fins. sweat.gif

I just think about the day over at the valley when D was floundering on the ground after he hit on of my trenches.....Ahhh, good times.....
blah.gif
largemouth_bass_flopping_around_lg_clr.gif

sweat.gif

wtf? shrug.gif you were supposed to be working! did you do anything yesterday other than buy yourself some foofy chick clothes and give me sh!t? where's the love?

You just wait... I'll do something... something evil... yeah 338.gif

Soon we'll be calling you Karena Butthole! yeah that's right, you know what's coming... You ready for it?!? IT’S ON!

I think she can defeat you with emoticons!!!

elmer_fudd.gif

both barrels are loaded and I'm ready. anyone who wants it, here I am. i'll beat you down just like I beat down that pansy Thor von Whippingboy. That wuss doesn’t bother showing his face anymore! then again, he did look better wearing the gimp mask!

100_11922.jpg

all I gots to say is, you won't know where, you won't know when

ninja.gif

that's what you think... I may just drag you in for the he(( of it!

if that happens I will be in your face on all runs, all speeds, all over Lovey. Forwards, backwards, it doesn't matter to me. You may make fun of me on the net but I will make your riding look ridiculous on the hill, in real life.

but, I don't think you'll drag me into it.

Ink

KarverKai and Concussed's flight has been canceled so I may not be up on Sat. It all depends on when they get rescheduled.

I want tanker time NOW!

Ink

Oh yeah, Concussed said "around 6" at the house" already. When I left for work at 7am there was a trace. It's dumpin'!

if that happens I will be in your face on all runs, all speeds, all over Lovey. Forwards, backwards, it doesn't matter to me. You may make fun of me on the net but I will make your riding look ridiculous on the hill, in real life.
last time you did that, you broke your board, Miyagi-san
but, I don't think you'll drag me into it.

dude... I'm guessing your times might have been a little better if you had left the cart at home !?! :confused:

dmr_with_cartcopy-1.jpg

last time you did that, you broke your board, Miyagi-san

dude... I'm guessing your times might have been a little better if you had left the cart at home !?!

I have other boards and when I get the SG carving backwards like the FCII you will want to hang up your boards and start riding snow skooters.

I look darn good as a homeless cart pusher in the vintage US Snowboard speed suit. Me likey.

Ink

wtf? shrug.gif you were supposed to be working! did you do anything yesterday other than buy yourself some foofy chick clothes and give me sh!t? where's the love?

Big and Ink aren't going to be there 24/7 to give you shi!t so someone has to step in! And, I looked hot driving home in the blizzard after my presentation was canceled that I stayed up until 2am working on. flirt.gif

Soon we'll be calling you Karena Butthole! yeah that's right, you know what's coming... You ready for it?!? IT’S ON!

However, I will concede that you are a photoshop master as long as you don't post that picture. afraid-smiley-9553.gif

Otherwise ... IT IS SO ON! 784_smiley_boxer_punching.giffighting0030.giffighting0030.gif