Note to New Members ×

Full face face off!

DiveBomber

The poc's look really nice and fit excellent and offer a life time warranty,But I work in a shop and I never in my life seen so many helmets(poc's) come back broken swede company,But made in China. The shell's seem to be cracken when hitting gates or if you crash. Granted a helmet is only good for one inpact.

My self I wish Briko was still imported into the states they are by far the best made helmets on the market plus they even offer a carbon fiber.

I don't Know to much about the fit of Dainese,But there stuff is from Italy and is top dallor so my guess it's got to be good kinda like Briko.

As for red/burton it's all made in China and fits ok.

Troy Lee helmets are all from China as well and seem to fit pretty good.

ive tried on the TL,s they are ok, bit pricey, Haven seen an MT-1 in person but I like its more open face area and thinner jaw peice.

Dainese are a bit pricey to, and hard to find, but just tryin got figure if one is significantly better than another, as I can pick up an MT-1 for $99 vs 200 for the other 2.

the POC is interesting, looks like the venting is minimal though.

is that a see through peice on the front of the jaw?

I love my Dainesse Raptors, great quality, light weight and they look cool,

They do fit a little large, I fit a medium dainesse, Troy Lee/Bell/661 I wear a large.

Not enough ventilation for mtn biking but perfect for boarding, if it gets cold a few pieces of open cell filter foam works perfect in the venting holes.

I like the fit of the Troy Lee's but find them a bit pricy.

Have never tryed on the Burton.

Have used in the past

- Bell Rythm pro,, should mention this one I am pretty sure kept me out of the ICU ,

- 2 sixSixOnes, a polycarb shell and a Fiberglass shell, these I use on the mtn bike , better ventilation. removeable inner liners

These were all good bang for the buck, not near as nice as the Dainesse for quality or fit on my head.

post-93-14184226786_thumb.jpg