Note to New Members ×

Explain your avatar

Guest Ghostrider

Guest Ghostrider

There are some interesting Avatars...

some look like they have stories...some just plain look scary...some look pretty funny..

do share..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ghostrider

wow...I knew somebody would say that..but I never would have guessed the first reply...

How about this...if its you, where were you, or what race? something like that...explain the picture.

Guest Ghostrider

Taken at Sugarloaf during the 2004 USCSA national PGS championships. I had a dislocated shoulder in that picture, but raced through the elimination rounds anyway before getting it fixed (it wasnt the best time for a 'board off the ground carve' photo op). I gimped my way into 8th place and my team went on to get 2nd.

Guest Tim Tuthill

It's me at Mammoth California, March of 2003. It was a fantastic day! So bright and the snow was the best! The guy that took the pic was one of the guys that take pics at the top of the lifts. He was on his way in for the day and took some action pics on his way down. Said he thought he got some good ones??Tim

He died last summer he was the best dog ever

though he was scared of everything like mice and frogs

pretty funny to watch a dog that weighs 140 lbs and when stands on his hind legs looks eye to eye with me(I am 6 ft) run away yelping from a frog

he was a good dog:D

Originally posted by Ghostrider

Taken at Sugarloaf during the 2004 USCSA national PGS championships. I had a dislocated shoulder in that picture, but raced through the elimination rounds anyway before getting it fixed (it wasnt the best time for a 'board off the ground carve' photo op). I gimped my way into 8th place and my team went on to get 2nd.

Owned...I got 7th, only after the ghost tried to trip me though, i had to lay myself down in order to miss trampling his gimpy shoulder. There was maybe 8 feet between those coarses for the first 10 gates.

Guest Ghostrider
Owned...I got 7th

I'll switch the picture to one from regionals if you like..then we'll see who own's who...;)

only after the ghost tried to trip me though, i had to lay myself down in order to miss trampling his gimpy shoulder. There was maybe 8 feet between those coarses for the first 10 gates.

I like to put on a good show for the crowd...

It doesn't matter man, i was never more than 2 places behind you the whole season, same goes for you. We'll just see what happens next yeah, that is if i can ever afford a new board now that mine is garbage material. I think we should start making reservations for nationals now, so they're dirt cheap.

Originally posted by bschurman

That is all there is to my avatar.

Heh, Back to the Future is one of my top-ten all time faves. I once had the extreme good fortune to be able to interview Crispin Glover (George McFly) at my college radio station (WUNH) when he was on a book tour. I was sad to learn that he didn't like that movie or being in it. He's quite an eccentric. Also you wouldn't have guessed from the movie, but he's a pretty big guy, about 6'1" I think. Definitely not a wimp.

Oh, my avatar is me at the ECES at Sugarloaf. Taken by Steve Prue.