Note to New Members ×

Carving on resort-TV

Mats

Congrats on the footage Mats! It looked good but all I could understand from the dialogue was 'alpinepunk' and 'afterburner'. Oh and maybe something about these boots on this board makes you carve low. :lol:

I'm dying to ride my afterburner but there isn't enough snow here yet.

Merry Christmas!

Split-tailed carving boards with cool topsheets on edge knifing some turns! That really beats the snot out of the resort TV garbage they pipe in up in North Conway NH!

BUT,

If I was watching this for the first time at a pub, I would have bet the feaking HOUSE that I was gonna see some flopped down EC turns. ( I think one guys actually did put 2 hands down but he resisted burning the old armpits )

Euro carving film san euro carves? You just know they are BOL boosters!

No offence, EC-ers

[/qoute]

BUT,

If I was watching this for the first time at a pub, I would have bet the feaking HOUSE that I was gonna see some flopped down EC turns. ( I think one guys actually did put 2 hands down but he resisted burning the old armpits )

Euro carving film san euro carves? You just know they are BOL boosters!

No offence, EC-ers

I guess you are just jealous:biggthump of EC carvers.

The video where shot and edited by Andreas who´s working as a filmproducer. Unfortunately we lost a full days of shooting with a lot better lighting but thats the way of digital;-(. But it´s really good for the sport with some carving on the cabel network.

Merry christmas Bryan

Mats, the film quality and editing is very good! The riders are very impressive too!! You can tell it would be hard to ride at that level in such flat light! Sorry to hear some footage was lost. Did it get erased? Failed drive? Bummer to loose that amount of work! Keep it up!!

Bryan