Note to New Members ×

Home resort sizes?

Guest mikko

HOLLY **** it grew. I swear for as long as i have skied there it's been written all over all of there signage and brochures and all the garbage advertising any ski resort would put out. I even have an old trail map of the hill right here on the wall in front of me that states the 175, so thanks for clearifying Bill. Honest to god though i'm not just pullin that garbage out of my head, i'd scan the map and post a pic of it if i had the equipment. Maybe they "decided" that it was 250 feet when they put that new golf coarse in. Heh, i'll bet they finally took the time to measure it with accurate tools during the construction of all those freakin tee boxes in the middle of the runs. Oh well, guess i should have known my map was out of date, still tiny though, it equals about 3 good turns on a carving board on their steep run.

** Pull rank all day long ghostrider, i obviously don't know what i'm talking about, and i'm not going to begin to care either. I sure hope my GPA lets me race this coming season, otherwise my V.P. status won't matter anyways. By the way, since i wasn't there, who nominated me for that position? **

Guest braun

Hope i won!

My nearest resort:

http://www.dlouhonovice.cz/sportoviste/index.php?tema=vlek

(bottom of the page)

Their site says:

Vertical drop: 40m (cca 120ft)

Run length: 230m (cca 700ft)

I swear their are cheaters! The length must be much shorter by my opinion, guess 150m.

Their site also says that this resort consists of two runs - understand you can choose go downhill at left side or right side of home made lift

:D