Note to New Members ×

Anyone from France coming to SES? Y at-il de la France à venir SES?

Sinecure

I am trying to buy a snowboard on ebay.fr and the seller does not want to ship it to the US. I would like to find someone in France who will receive it for me and bring it to SES with them.

Je suis en train d'acheter un snowboard sur ebay.fr et le vendeur ne veut pas expédier vers les États-Unis. Je voudrais trouver quelqu'un en France qui le recevra pour moi et de le porter à SES avec eux. (Thank you Google Translate - I can't spell in French any more).

Merci pour votre aide.

I'm in the UK and would be happy to bring a board over, but I don't know how I will go with weight. I'm bringing two myself and my wife is probably bringing one too, so it might be a stretch. Still, if you don't hear from anyone else, drop me a line and we can see what can be arranged.

Well i could try to help but aint coming to the SES this year...

i assume the guy is not willing cos of the unknown shipping costs to the US...Regular post will just not work, only fed ex, ups, tnt and stuff would and its soo crazy expensive the best way would be to ask your fedex to pick it up his place on your account...Basically shipping a board from France using Fedex is about 150 euros economy its weird !

Nils