Note to New Members ×

Burton Factory Prime w/Race hard bindings

ShortcutToMoncton

Alright, so I have a 2000-2001 (I think...the cool green/back one with the green sidewalls) Burton Factory Prime 167. Specs: waist 190s, 12.29 radius, etc. etc. I bought it new, got an F2 shortly thereafter so it has, probably, 20 runs on it. Has had an edge tune I think (haven't used it in years!), but that's about it. It's got some topsheet chips along the sidewalls, which are from lift rails, moving, etc. etc., and the occasional cosmetic mark, but the sidewalls are perfect, the edges seem perfect to me (minus some brown/rust spots), and the base is pretty much perfect, and when you run a ruler across it it looks flat to me.

I haven't wiped off the top or anything (I know, I'm lazy!), but as you might be able to see even the binding marks are pretty faint, and might even wash off perhaps.

The bottom has some faint discoloration marks, and it looks like it's probably where the binding inserts are. They are very faint however and look cosmetic to me, although I'm no expert.

The bindings are in great shape as you can see, include 3x3 and 4x4 plates along with a very large (7 I think?) cant that I never used. AFAIK all the screws come with it, but as I said I've never used it so I don't know/care exactly to see how it works.

No idea on price... I don't know what it's worth, so offer me something fair. This is located in Toronto, Canada. To further add, I'm going to Mexico later tonight so I'll be mostly unavailable for a week; this gives people a chance to have second thoughts about it I guess. :D

This stuff hasn't been ridden in a while, and I don't see me riding it again, so I figure I'll give it to anyone who would like to make use of it.

These photos were taken with my computer webcam, but unfortunately I don't have a digicam with me at the moment. One may be available, but again that won't be for another week at least.

greg

3100175225_d908424209_o.jpg

3100175303_27db9a2213_o.jpg

3101011616_fc35f88a96_o.jpg

3101011706_5facbcc013_o.jpg

3100175529_2df13b9f11_o.jpg

3101011872_b4cd6c3d18_o.jpg

3100175715_7ffdd422b8_o.jpg

Hello everyone,

As I clearly said, I´m in Mexico until next week, Saturday specifically.

Don´t know why some of you can´t hit my email, but I have gotten a few so maybe it´s hit and miss? In any case, it´s shortcuttomoncton ATSIGN yahoo.ca

I would prefer a local sale to the Toronto area, and together if possible (makes it much easier). Send me an offer if you´d like.

Thanks again, will update next saturday....

greg

Alright, so I am back in Toronto and will be free to answer emails to the addy noted in my post directly above. I will try to answer those of you who emailed, but I've got much catching up to do and about 110 emails to read from the past week. :freak3:

As I said, I would prefer local Toronto area if possible. That way we can probably arrange a time/place to meet and avoid annoying packaging and shipping costs. :)

Thanks again,

greg

• 2 years later...