Note to New Members ×

Who wants my autograph?

Mellow Yellow

way to go mellow, if you hadn't posted your rockstar photo of the day I would have!:biggthump

wait a sec... this does not compute... you're carving it up in North Carolina, and I haven't ridden yet in Maine? wtf.

UM, yes jack thats right! not only did one of our hills open before halloween, but since then I have had 7 days on the slopes including 2 powder days at snowshoe 12 and 16 inches respectively. And I live in Raleigh North Carolina! 4+ hrs from the nearest slope. I have been thanking Ullr so far for making my first season as an instructor a great one.:D

I'm with Ace, I enlarged that shot. MY, if your generally pre-engaged line was that which is essentially parallel to your back (i.e., going from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.), then holy smokes, that's a sweet grinder. Great pic!

yep.. that's the line.. below is the prior pic in the sequence... I did pull out of it, but scrubbed so much speed I pretty much had to "push" myself up into the next turn... anything for front page photosluttage :eplus2:

mellow212.jpg

Well, you can send your Coilafari down here for me to ride while you wait for opening day. ;)

Riiiiight. Actually Sugarloaf opened in mid November, and I hear conditions are pretty decent. Just haven't pulled it together yet for the first tracks. It's a little different with a family in tow.