Note to New Members ×

Southern Ontario Session 09

csquared

Hey gang, its been a long summer and fall is not showing any promising signs of giving way to winter but this should help you to think snow.

Mark your calendars: Friday, January 30, 2009. Once again, this is an open invitation to a one day event at the Osler Bluff Ski Club in Collingwood to join the core of the Southern Ontario carving community. All ability levels are welcome but we do try to restrict the list to the alpine community. Its a great chance to meet or get back together with dedicated alpine riders on great terrain with excellent grooming. We have had great sessions for the last four years and most of those who have been at the event have made a point of getting back each year.

I will be posting more details as we get closer to the event but this is to give you all a heads-up so that you can book the day off (or at least prepare your alibi). So block the spot in your calendar and I will look forward to seeing you there.

I'm in, pending my ability to skip my college classes for the day! I enjoyed last year a lot, so I will do my best to make it. Thanks for organizing this Chris! Say, would Bruce be coming? I still haven't tried a coiler, and would really love to...

Ian MacKenzie :D

Ottawa, ON

So far I have 17 confirmed for the event and there isn't even snow on the ground.

Marker: I can't remember who you are in real life. Can you e-mail me through my profile and let me know. I will need your name on the attendance list to arrange the ticket.

Looking forward to getting together for another great day.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many carvers at Beaver that would like to attend but can't because they have their mens day on the 30th.

Its also the same time as my kids break between semesters.

I can't go to either because its the only good time to take my kids skiing out west.

Be better on a different day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...