Various Cant Disks

Thor VonRippington

Cant Disks - Cover Shipping + $10

From Top Left to Right:

Burton 3D, 7 degree, 6 inch diameter - 1 available

Burton 3D, 7 degree, 8 1/4 inch diameter - SOLD OUT

Burton 3D, 3 degree, 8 1/4 inch diameter - SOLD OUT

Burton Variable Cant Disk: 7.5 inch diameter - SOLD OUT

3D insert for newer model 7 degree cant plates (rectangle shaped) - 12 available

I accept paypal, money order, personal check

16.jpg

I'll take the variable 7.5", 1 3 degree 8.25", 1 7 degree 8.25", and 1 7 degree 6".

Thanks.

I emailed you with my phone number. Please give me a call so I know for sure what you want and that it will work for you.

I will update the thread and move down the line as I determine what is actually left to be sold.

Thanks!

I'll take the variable 7.5", 1 3 degree 8.25", 1 7 degree 8.25", and 1 7 degree 6".

Thanks.

I need to hear from you. There are others wanting what you have claimed. Are you getting my emails?

I'm going out to ride tomorrow and will check back late in the day. If I haven't heard from you by then I will move on to the next in line.

To Thor - Have been keeping up to date with the cants from comments posted here. Still want items as mentioned. Please send shipping amount. Would buy more if person first in line does not respond. Thanks - ghost
You are up snowghost... email me to let me know what you want or we can chat on the phone. Thread is current for availability.