Note to New Members ×

kessler GS SL with Hangl Plates for sale

Snowden Militia

• 2 weeks later...

Vic,

The board just arrived. What a monster. I appreciate the fast delivery and bomb proof packaging. Looks like I'm riding Sugar Bowl in Tahoe on Saturday....

Anybody want to give me free advise about whether I should run this monster with TD2, OS2 or HEAD (F2-like) plates and, if so, why? (I've never ridden with Hangl plates.)

Thanks,

I got a Kessler GS with a hangle this year. I ride mine with TD2's and indys. Ride is as hard as you want it won't give up. You will find that you can push on the nose much more than you think. I believe now that is the great thing about a Kessler and the KST sidecut. It just makes the board hook up. Have fun, and I want to hear all about it. Can't wait to hear.

Shane

In case any of you guys are wondering... Vic is a great guy and a kick A$$ racer... I got a 185 KST with Hangls from him this year and the board is amazing, Vic is quick with shipping too. If your looking to get to the next level in racing, or just want a board that will rock your world then these are for you. Just to show what Vic is talking about with the weight question... I am 6'2 155 lbs... im essentially a toothpick on a board... and love the new Kesslers. Although they are HUGE dont be slow to buy just for this reason. As Vic said, it just depends on the power you ride with. The more you put in to these boards, the more you will benefit. My 2 cents.