Note to New Members ×

Need Boots... have some, could trade

kinpa

I haven't had much luck with boots recently. Last year I rode one day with my Burton Fires (I'm at work, they are home, will have to check on exact size!), but those boots are much to stiff for me. (I'm a 32 year old female 5'2") I also have a pair of Raichle boots (again, will have to check on exact size and model) that are a little too small for me. They are in "like new" condition. I only used them once or twice. I usually take a 24.5, but I was hoping I could get away with a smaller size. I CAN'T!

Anyway, if anyone has any boots that don't fit quite right and may be willing to trade for something I have, please email me and let me know!

Thanks.

Kathy

Montana

Wow, like I said, I haven't ridden in these much for a few years... and, yes, I must be getting old.... memory is going!

I checked these two pairs of boots out... here is what I found:

1) Burton Furnace (I thought they were the Fires, I guess they are a year or two older) size 24.5 (about a women's 7 1/2?) Black with Red liners, 4 buckles with power strap at top, Ride/Relax lever in back, cant adjustment

2) Raichle 222, size 23.5, Purple/Green, 3 buckle, strap at the top (liner only), lever in the back for walk/ride, cant adjustment

Both pairs of boots are in good shape. A few scuff marks, but nothing major. If needed, I could send pictures. Email me kinpa@yahoo.com I'd like to sell these boots so I can get a pair that fit (24.5 or so), but aren't so stiff. I liked those Raichles. If they were a bit bigger, I'd probably ride in those. Will also trade! All offers will be considered!

Thanks!

Kathy

My street shoe size is a women's 7 1/2 or 8 The Burton Furnace boots fit, but they are too stiff for me and too tall. (I'm only 5'2") The place where it hurts is my toenail on my big toe! At first I thought I just need to cut my nails, but I didn't that and it didn't help. Evertime I would make a heel-side turn, my toe would crunch up into the top. Do you know if there is a way to fix that? I thought maybe try to put some foam in the top? I don't know where there are good boot fitters around here.