Note to New Members ×

Devils Glen Carving with Craig

craignog

The Osler session has inspired me to host one at Devil's Glen.

Friday Feb. 29 / 08.

All carvers welcome. Lift tickets available at ticket window signed in through Craig Nogas ( yellow coiler pure race 184)

Please sign up here to give the club an idea of numbers.

I will look into the cost of a fun timed race so please indicate if you would like to participate. www.DevilsGlen.com is private and located south of Collingwood and offers a full service cafeteria and bar.

Check back here for updates.

I look forward to another fun session.

Craig:

I could circulate something to riders through my SOS e-mail group list if you want. This might be a good alternative to make sure it gets seen. If you send me an e-mail through my Bomber Profile, I can grab your e-mail address and have people respond to you directly which I find is helpful in building a list for the event.

Let me know if this would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

We will meet at 9:30 in front of the base chalet. We will be using the quad chair. Buy your tickets at the wicket near the second door closest to the quad chair. There are open cubbies to store your gear down the stairs to the left. The hill is in a valley and most runs end at the front quad or the quad at the bottom of paradise or achilles. It is easy to spot people on the hill or in the base lodge. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Craig Nogas, www.devilsglen.com for more information that you may need.