Note to New Members ×

Burton Performance plate bindings

brraaap

Sold or still available? Also looking for 158 or 162 for feather weight.

Still waiting to hear from the first dibber...ltlmac.

I have an older Burton Alp 163.5 asym (regular) if you are interested.

Its in decent shape considering its age...then again it hasn't been ridden in a long time.

I have ridden a set of these since '95. Great, great, plates for freeride or powder. Though they look like Carriers, they have a full aluminum baseplate underneath, which looks to be the same thickness as Race Plates. But the base rides on 6 hard black rubber cylinders, which gives them a LOT of

omni-flex for an average rider (say 175#) These feel super surfy.

Hi brraaap,

Can you change your user options to allow email sent to you temporarily? I'd like to email you my bid for the bindings. I'd like to buy the bindings and both the 3D and 4D plates. Thanks.

I activated my email, but being a man of my word, I don't want to create a bidding war and I will go down the list in order.

I originally got these bindings for a good deal and plan to pass them on to someone else who can use them. Hopefully they won't turn around and fleabay them for a quick buck. Just trying to help out other members here.