Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Carve fest carve clinic

P06781

This thread is for those people who are serious about wanting to do a carve clinic on fri 14th or sat 15th . Sean from snowperformance is away on business but wants us to organize this so he can be ready when he gets back to town.

The questions are which day is best and how many.

He is giving us a great deal as his only request are that we comp his ticket and put together some cash to tune his demo boards and provide some liquid refreshments post riding .

please reply if interested

Jim :D

Guest Randy S.

As above, if I can make it, I'm in. I'll bring some pot...er...donate to the pot.

Sean, could you swing by the San Carlos airport on your way there and pick me up? They tend to bitch about my 210 snowboard bag being too large/long/heavy for the new airline restrictions. With just you, me and KJL in your Alaska MD80, we should be able to fit no problem. They do let you use those on slow weekdays for personal use, right?

I will be there both days so no matter to me.

Also, I have 20 stubbies that are the "brushy" type. I can bring them and my drill if anyone is interested.

Also, maaaaaybe my wife will want to come along and set up in one location to video. She can only make it on Sat or Sun...but don't let that be the deciding factor. We can always find someone to video on Fri.

Hi Guys-

Just got back from Sun Peaks - too much fun. I'll be at the May Hood gig on Fri and Sat for sure and maybe one more day too if I can swing the kitchen pass. I'll bring a nice selection of demos.

Randy - Not sure if I can persuade the folks at Alaska to let me take the MD-80 down to pick up the 210. They would charter it for the day for $30,000 or so (tax and tips not included) . Just think of the possibilities: you and your 139 fellow session riders could fly around, check the weather and drop in wherever the snow looked good...

See you in May:p