Note to New Members ×

My breakthrough day ends with Oxycontin & Pizza.

queequeg

I have one of those, Got it by riding backwards really fast in spring conditions at MT snow last day of the season. Did the inventory check and noticed my shoulder was killing me. Was not fun getting up and rode down holding my right arm. When I got to the bottom my friends and wife were wondering what took me so long. By that point I felt like I was gonna :barf: and asked for some water. I touched my shoulder and knew I was done. Went into the clinic, its pay at the time of service but I didnt care, in 40 minutes I had X rays, the diagnosis Vicodin on board and in a sling with Ice packs, Ready for transport.

grade3_acrosep.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you have your plate and screws removed? I don't want to go from protruding bone to the same in metal instead. I am told that they will take my arm out of the cast after 8 wks for a brief dangle every day for a few more weeks. Just whining.

No, it's still in there. The doctor has did it has received plenty of praise from other doctors that have seen my shoulder since then (on account of dislocations, not related to this), and he recommended just keeping it in there. It feels pretty good nowadays.