Note to New Members ×

what keeps you warm

Gecko

To continue on the subject brought up in the skier's vs snowboarders thread what do you were and what have you seen others where that makes you laugh. I personally am a fan of Northface and Mountain Hardwear gear. I'm still using a black Mountain Light bib and for the uber cold a green Mountain Light jacket w/fleece liner. I have a wine red Mountain Hardwear shell for the uber warm and for regular daily wear I have a red Spyder softshell I picked up in Hong Kong 3 years ago

attachment.php?attachmentid=9964&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9965&stc=1

Dainese Jacket ?

Dainese pants ?

gonna need some links here. I had no idea they made snow gear.

and I was all stoked to get some Fox snow threads. doh ! :freak3:

Look at www.dainese.com and choose for store locator, you will find enough stores in the USA, 24 salespoints to be exact, selling the SNOW equipment.

http://www.dainese.com/eng/store_locator.asp

Look at www.dainese.com and choose for store locator, you will find enough stores in the USA, 24 salespoints to be exact, selling the SNOW equipment.

http://www.dainese.com/eng/store_locator.asp

thanks, Hans

we drove by the Dianese store in Rome a month ago. On a bus from the airport, very early am, they were closed. I DID get a little excited (was exhausted) just to see the store. :eek::eplus2: :D

A midnight blue Honda motorcycle winter riding suit circa 1979. It's insulated, so it's constantly damp and smells kinda like Doritos. My wife says it looks like something a serial killer would wear, but the old broad wearing big, dangely, gold earings and a fur trimmed one piece ski suit that rode the gondola at Stowe with me last April went out of her way to tell me how much she liked it. Nice!:biggthump

I think Race City of Summit County of Breckenridge is able to order you Dianese. I know they sell the Dianese protections, but jackets, and the likes, Im not sure. I would give 'em a call.

excuse me, its called Racer's Edge. 970 453 0995

As for apparel, I use Sessions Summit series, tho i need to get a sewing machine to make it way better. Jacket, I sometimes use my old Gotcha ISF Judge jacket I luckily acquired, as well as my Leitner-Poma ski lift jacket (Obermeyer).

Otherwise, I jsut shack up with my girlfriend to get warm. :)