Note to New Members ×

Blue opens

diveburt

I can't make it Friday, but I will be up early on Saturday and Monday. With all the snow they have been able to make this week they may have more open; I know lazy will be open on Friday. Look for the HBer in gray, probably resting on the side of the trail somewhere.

I was up on Friday for about 7 good solid runs. Thank god JBS suggested taking up longbaording for the summer, it kept heavy muscle rust off, half way through first run, it was like being back to mid MArch of 2007, excet for a little stamina, but hooking turns were right there. Hopefully it doesnt rain most of December thisyear.

four people asked me what it was I was riding dur the 1.5 hours I rode.

Wanted to get out on SAt and Sun but something came up.

Look forward to a great season.

I am on vacation Dec 17 thru rest of year so I will be up on most of those mornings if it isnt raining.

what up boys?

Hope alls well. Tomorrow (monday) is supposed to be my first day out. I'm planning on Mountain Creek. It's raining now, so not sure yet.

Chubz - I'm off from Dec 21 until Jan 3 - so expect me out to Blue a few times. I'll touch base end of next week and we can see what days are the best.

Joe

Except for the fog that rolled in and out Monday was HERO all the way. The slopes were empty, good groom and snow that you could do no wrong on. Chubz, I have to agree that longboarding helped big time at keeping the cob webs away. I'll be out this weekend for sure; looks like a short warm up this week and then a cold snap again by Friday. Finally I can try the Madd out on some real ice :D !

Jesse