Note to New Members ×

ECES Pictures

stevep

Steve, 340 views since yesterday! We wanna see more pics! OUTstanding job with the slide show and videos Friday night.Second best quote was " Think I should buy that...~COILER~?"Bruce V., eh?! Make sure you post a pic of my broken Burner 167. Mucho Mahalos to Jack, Ken B, and Bob for putting on such a great event. Fin, Sean, Shaggy, Banker,Todd B, Michelle, Bob J, Sean's wife et al for all thier patience and expertise in the tent all day. Arthur behind his camera for hours!SO great to meet so many smiling faces laying down sooooo many trenches all over the Loaf.BIG ALOHA to Tony my roomie,all Robs and Bobs,all Chris's, Aussie Rod ,WEASEL!, Paul K, Pete Thorndike!,Mike T,Bruce V,Ken, Han, LAWLISS! and all y'all.....best carvin' all year.If you missed this event, start planning for next year ...they weren't kidding when they said "WE MEAN BUSINESS!" The only thing missing was John Gilmour.:( But the new Madd 170 is one BAD A$$ ride! See y'all next year!

Ja, gute time! the Carnage was awesome I acke some tin feirce! kan you say sore!

Good no serious ingerees!

Steve could you email or post the two of Helmet and Me, very intersted in getting buy it from you, but need to see then let me know how you vant to handle it.

Tanks again and again to all, It vus a great wieght looose program.

Now Im have bad sinus cold from A-hole coughing and spitting on my back on das plane! I wus bad! now sich , hate dem planes!

Kant say enough how accomadating,, some one on Thursday stole my lift ticket off my jacket and they replaced it no questions asked! what a great place!

Ok yea, I will get better soon! Danke!

Shred!

We finnaly got a storm warning coming! Need new boards soon. broke to many! The demo tent was awesome too! just to many people to thank, hope I do not mis any..

.........oh yea, and Jack too!>>>>>>>>>>!:eek:

some galleries are up (not thursday or friday riding shots)...

http://teamronin.com/eces

i don't have the print pricing info (our T1 went down for a couple hours this morning and i am still playing catch-up at work) or the last 2 galleries built. the images in the gallery are quick and dirty thanks to post-processing automation and scripted gallery creation. they aren't cropped either...the ones in this thread are cropped, color corrected and almost ready to be sent to be printed. every image that will be printed will be post-processed by hand...

haven't decided to keep or kill the "proof" watermark. looking like it's going away cuz these sample images are small and med quality.

thanks to everyone for the kind words and patience while i ran around with a camera all week. stay tuned.

cheers!

steve

Originally posted by Maciek

Todd wasn't in the best shape. He did not seem to dive into snow like last years. Here he simply sat on snow instead of "swimming" in it .

Todd was ripping as usual. I guess you didn't see him ruling upper Gondi Line?

todd was killing it when i saw him - he rode like a king on spillway.

http://teamronin.com/eces

everything is posted and live - 450+ shots. the friday shots are ok and should clean up well in post-processing for printing.

btw jack - i could never get a nice shot like that with my old digital (nikon 995), that's why i had to upgrade.

thanks for a fun weekend...i have to get a pic of willy's dead 167 split up in the this thread later.

cheers!

steve