Note to New Members ×

Wallpaper photos

Guest KrudKarver

Guest KrudKarver

I'm looking for a photo that I used for my background (and now is forever lost..) that has what appears to be a Nokia sponsored alpine carver doing a blazing toeside, the apex appears to have been going uphill, with his left hand about 4 inches off the snow.

Anyone know where to get this?

Might as well post YOUR favorite backgrounds and start a cherry bin of photos!!

I like the picture of the cord with a single trench running through it. I don't recall where I found it, but I'm using it on my cellphone and pda.. Nice and clean so it won't overpower icons, but still brings out this feeling that just... It's just great...

I like the picture of the cord with a single trench running through it. I don't recall where I found it, but I'm using it on my cellphone and pda.. Nice and clean so it won't overpower icons, but still brings out this feeling that just... It's just great...

Is it this one, or this one? I really like those pictures, but they're too small to be the background on my computer, and my cell phone background is occupied with the Madd Kid...

Here's my background:biggthump

#2. I swear I found a higher resolution one though, cause it looked great on my work computer at high resolution. Now I've replaced it with my new pup after she's been playin in the mud. But the phone and axim are still the #2 picture.

Guest KrudKarver

Now for the snow to get here. I had Bruce make up a board for me.."...a 164 SLC ( custom Slalom) This was built as an identical duplicate to one of Jasey Jay Andersons World Cup Sl boards from a few years ago. Done as close as possible using all identical materials.":eplus2:

I had a chance to try this board (Thanks Thor VonRippington!) this last spring. I believe several others have ordered their copies as well..

See you guys in Feb!