Note to New Members ×

Gore mountain

cail

Got my night riding pass at Jiminy and am in the process of getting a value card for the weekends and stuff. Gore is much bigger than Jiminy, and if i lived closer i might have opted for a pass to Gore instead, but I can't complain much about Jiminy peak:biggthump

true that. i'm still thinkin about getting a Stratton pass, but i dont know if i can justify it. that's a bit of a haul, especially if i want to skip out for an early morning ride in the middle of the week.... so Jiminy will probably be the place again this year... plus i'll get discounts at Seven Springs when i'm home in PA :biggthump

That may be true. I really meant beginning carvers, which should not be confused with beginner snowboarders. Sorry.

I could definitely teach beginner carvers there, but I did not explore their beginner terrain at all.

I did see a few other hardbooters last time I was there (2005).

I could definitely teach beginner carvers there, but I did not explore their beginner terrain at all.

There is none:o what they have is the rope tow type "slope" (completely flat) for those first timers that are trying to learn how to ski before they learn to walk, and then the next progression is a low intermediate run labeled wrong:p At least thats how i saw it then...