Note to New Members ×

new boards for sale

philonroad

Why don't we try this again...

How old are these boards...Unused or not if they are 10+years old it may change what people are willing to pay.

What are the dimensions of the boards? waist and sidecut - that's what we want to know. Nobody here is going to drop $300 on a board without knowing at minimum the age and dimensions.

And try to be a little more polite. you are new here. don't come in on one of your first posts demanding a lot of money for gear and then insult people who ask legitimate questions.

they are like 5 years old. i raced for scott when they were making race boards.

they are 19. 4 wide bothe of them with a 185 cm. with a 16 m sidecut. and q 180 cm with a 15 m sidecut.

they are waxed a lot and tuned because they were in my race board fleet that i never used because i had a big turn around of boards.

300$ for a new board is not expensive. when you get a custom board you re gonna drop 1000$.

Oh, I thought you wanted $300 for the pair. $300ea? That's a horse of a different color. I don't remember Scott making race boards in 2002. But I used to smoke a lot of pot. There's a lot I don't remember. You do get what you deserve when you come onto a board, no one knows you (no established credibility nor inclination to give the BOD).

Plus D is great at getting people riled up. He did it to me once already today. I still like the guy and value his participation here. My suggestion: I think you can still delete this post and start over since you are the originator. Might be worth a try.

IMO, you don't stand a chance of getting $300ea for those, but if that's what you want, its your prerogative to ask.

True enough, you pay a lot to have a custom board built for yourself. However, custom built for someone else is less of a selling point. You may want to let us know how much you weight so we have some sense of who they were custom built for.

Thanks

they are like 5 years old. i raced for scott when they were making race boards.

they are 19. 4 wide bothe of them with a 185 cm. with a 16 m sidecut. and q 180 cm with a 15 m sidecut.

they are waxed a lot and tuned because they were in my race board fleet that i never used because i had a big turn around of boards.

300$ for a new board is not expensive. when you get a custom board you re gonna drop 1000$.

You guys kill me.

Phil a current Candain team rider(and olympain) is trying to sell some gear they where boards he had as back up and didn't ride.

I am sure they all got full race prepped hence all the wax and no ride.

Scott made race boards just not for you only for its pros. ( kind of like team stock burtons) It was during the hooger booger change over, I rode boards alot like Phils and they are on par with anything under athletes feet at the time.

Any one who scores thes boards will be super stoked oh and phil probably weighs about 180 ish

Sorry Phil, it a recrational carvers web site.

Billy :biggthump

Phil Berube is a Canadian National team member and currently rides for Prior. These Scott boards are sick and they definately do rail. Phil has taken this shape to prior with the development of the new metal wcr.

I've also heard that some of the smaller scott boards (175ish) are great for BX (if I remember correctly, it was Partice Bergeron on one at Nationals a few years back).

He's new to the forum and many x-racers (such as myself) can back up how he takes care of his equipment and his boards.

$300 for one of these puppies is a good deal...now if only I can get my wife to allow me another board...

-Gord

Phil Berube is a Canadian National team member and currently rides for Prior. These Scott boards are sick and they definately do rail. Phil has taken this shape to prior with the development of the new metal wcr.

I've also heard that some of the smaller scott boards (175ish) are great for BX (if I remember correctly, it was Partice Bergeron on one at Nationals a few years back).

He's new to the forum and many x-racers (such as myself) can back up how he takes care of his equipment and his boards.

$300 for one of these puppies is a good deal...now if only I can get my wife to allow me another board...

-Gord

Oh, ok guess that makes it ok to be a total dick. :biggthump.

atleast he's not representing my country......

we got enough A$$holes as it is!!!

RC here, that's recreational carver to you! And happy to be one!! Wow, BB sure let us know how he feels about "the rest of us" on this board didn't he?

I don't care if you are offering brand new Coilers for $50, if you act like a dick, you better know you will get called on it. And as for your highness, you can shove your estore up your A$$. :angryfire There are plenty of places for lowlifes like us to buy our gear. Maybe it is time to move to a retailer that understands the unique needs of the lowlife recreational carver. Not just the rocket scientist, Mensa-like qualities of racers like himself trying to take the fun out of the sport. Last time I checked, our unwashed masses bought the majority of the gear out there. But you wouldn't want to treat us with any respect. Good business representation on ya! :biggthump

Flame - on!!!

:flamethro

RC here, that's recreational carver to you! And happy to be one!! Wow, BB sure let us know how he feels about "the rest of us" on this board didn't he?

I don't care if you are offering brand new Coilers for $50, if you act like a dick, you better know you will get called on it. And as for your highness, you can shove your estore up your A$$. :angryfire There are plenty of places for lowlifes like us to buy our gear. Maybe it is time to move to a retailer that understands the unique needs of the lowlife recreational carver. Not just the rocket scientist, Mensa-like qualities of racers like himself trying to take the fun out of the sport. Last time I checked, our unwashed masses bought the majority of the gear out there. But you wouldn't want to treat us with any respect. Good business representation on ya! :biggthump

Flame - on!!!

:flamethro

Holy cow! Funny...I thought I was gonna get lit into...

btw...if someone's selling a coiler for $50 they can be a dick all they want. I still think $300 for this board seems plenty reasonable.