Note to New Members ×

Wanted: Kids Carving Board/Bindings.......

eaglez

Hey,

Looking for some kids carving tools. It is for my 10 yr old son to be eventually passed to my younger daughter who does everything her older brother does.

I guess 135 or so on the board. If you have smaller it would work for my daughter now.

So, dig through the basement or garage and get a few bucks for the gear your kids grew out of.

Thanks

D. :biggthump

• 2 weeks later...

Hey: I started my son on a 150 Burton Alp last year, he was 9 and about 4'7" tall. It was over his head, but he picked it up quite quickly. There is one on ebay right now. The race plates go down to a mondo 21 boot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Burton-Alp-50-Alpine-Carving-Snowboard_W0QQitemZ220171043935QQihZ012QQcategoryZ36297QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know if you have local ski swaps, they work too. My 8 year old wants in on the carving scene, I found a Nidecker 140cm board for $35.00, never used. Anything below 150 is almost impossible to find, I looked for two years, the Nidecker was a fluke. Good luck, and keep passing on the rush!!!!

Hey Steve,

I actually got a 135 (brand new) last year for my son with some jr nideckers. Definitely lucky! I am just looking for gear while people are figuring out theirs is too small at this time of the year. I am pondering that 150 on ebay. I have a 154 burton R7 but it really looks too big for my son at this point. I figured that shorter would be better for learning but maybe longer has its advantages too.

Here's wishing for snow in Barrie NOW!

Darren :biggthump