Note to New Members ×

D.T. Custom

Thor VonRippington

You could get 400 bucks for that square tail on ebay

idea.gif

By golly, you're right. I could become a millionaire if sold the quiver on eBay. Everybody knows that the old boards are where the ride is at. The new stuff is JUNK. People quit kidding yourselves with all these fancy titanal and customs boards...

• 1 month later...

So TVR, Mr. Manly Man, whatcha gonna do now. I've had enough of you harassment and bullying. Decided to take the D.T. Custom out for a spin this last weekend, put it through the cycle!

A little race-carving:

IMG_1060.jpg

A little euro-carving:

IMG_1064.jpg

Notice the way I decambered that b@tch.

Admiring the mountain at the end of an awesome day on the ULTIMATE board:

IMG_1069.jpg

So... you gotta pair TVR? Can you take them out of your purse for a few runs?

You gonna man up and rid this thing?!?

I'll bring it to SES and you can show the world what you're all about, beyotch! duel.gif

If that is in fact your real name, do you have a pair? You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?( No sashaying allowed big boy!) Think you can handle the infinately variable side cut on that awesome ride? I'm thinking wednesday at highlands so all can see. Be sure to take advantage of that rest day on tuesday, you are going to need it!:eplus2:

mario

photographer of record to the insane preformance of the Dt custom

Wow Thor,

It looks like it is time to throw down some of your moves if you want to keep any sort of credibility on this forum. DT seems to be "gettin' after it" on the DT Custom and you started this whole thread so I think you will need to put an end to it at SES. I'm just wishing that I could make it so that I could witness the awsome spectacle of the DT Custom in action under the feet of such incredible riders. VIDEO the session. I was not present when DT brought the custom out.

Only a few days till the bell rings boys.

Ink

I am lucky enough to ride with Thor often and I have nothing but respect for Thor's abilities on the mountain....Dude!! YOU..GOT...SERVED!!!!!

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIyi4WjPz-I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>

wait.... is it plastic or Azdel???
Woa... sharp eye Mr. Michaud. It happens to be Azdel U400-B01N - Polypropylene Copolymer wrapped around the unobtainium metal core. A special dye was added to the molten steel, from which the edges were made, so that color do the metal edges would match the color of the board.

With all the recent discussions here on BOL regarding damage to metal boards caused by stiff bindings, we though it was best to encase the entire board in copolymer rather than just use some wimpy Lexan plates. You should see the bindings on this thing! They are majorly stiff. I think they would literally tear any other board out there in half!

Good thing I had this board made for me in a special, top-secret laboratory.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, as everyone at SES knows, the DT custom showed up at SES, and the only thing missing was TVR. Had some excuse about a woman that day, not that anybody believed it. We just stared at it in awe, everybody was afraid to touch it. It was sort of a Harry Potter thing. Sparks would fly off it. Every body was chanting "Thor, Thor, lets see you roar." And then when he wussed out it was "Thor, Thor, you're a wussy bore!" Dustin had problems putting it back in the case the board was so mad. Said something about how it would seek him out.

Dustin, I fear for Stan, lock that thing up tight!