Note to New Members ×

Damm! just when I thought things where getting intresting!

Shred Gruumer

Wow.. shut down... just when I first to decided to look what the hell is going on..

The clamps are put down.. Krap! so much for having fun..

YOU guys know !! Well that suks!!

I guess I kan miss sp;ell with the bwest of them...

I guess I have to go back to the drawing board.. maybe I should try my hand at making bindings... I got a few ideas.. but hey who would listen to little ole me?

Right said shred :ices_ange

Wow.. shut down... just when I first to decided to look what the hell is going on..

The clamps are put down.. Krap! so much for having fun..

YOU guys know !! Well that suks!!

I guess I kan miss sp;ell with the bwest of them...

I guess I have to go back to the drawing board.. maybe I should try my hand at making bindings... I got a few ideas.. but hey who would listen to little ole me?

Right said shred :ices_ange

Willing to listen. You speak in code. The keymaster needs the key.

Where are you?

Yep.. Two were made... Still have Mine.. in fact its one of the boards I ride the most.. it is just so deceptive its mind boggling.. :smashfrea

Bruce has the Template all set up... It not for everyone but it is some of the funnest riding...

I made this one because I didn't want to get trapped in narrow steep cat tracks and then try to hockey slide a long board so I just figured why not make a real flat short board with a big sidecut something you can take up to some speed and then not get high sided over the handle bars..

Fun board..all should have.. :1luvu:

Right said Shred

Had fun riding Shreads mini board. It was so cute. Like a mini gun GS turns SL size stick. It was fun to try and stay centered.

Metal is the answer I hear...........feels like I have said that before???????

Come on Ralph you know its my job to cause trouble over here.

Cuz I am such a know nothing prick with no real world snowboard experance or skill to draw from.

I wish the cencership here was a lot more lax... thread locking, and everyone so concerened about feelings and not fact. Its like middle school online.

I wish the cencership here was a lot more lax... thread locking, and everyone so concerened about feelings and not fact. Its like middle school online.

The owner of the thread in question requested that it be locked.

Bordy, a question.... why not publish your thoughts on the subject as an editorial on your own website? Or do you not want to bring hardbooter.com down to that level? Think about it in these terms and you'll understand why we have to step in sometimes.

Mike I wasn't refer to youself as the culprete.......

It was funny that you posted as I was however, I figured you would not take it personally.

I was really just trying to point out how tame this forum really is compared to others.

I had a friend die kiting and in the thread disscusing his accadent, there where full out threats of beating people up and swearing and real insults that you should take offence to. But here we sort of know everyone. Its like a middle school.

There was no reason to lock or delete the thread about Catek, I have always been outspoken about snowboarding on the site and always will be.

I think so many people here view the manufactors as god like.....But have no personal contact to varify the true nature of some one.

Most of the folks here think I am just some crazy talking fool but thoose in the know, know I am also.

I think its only fair that I got to share my thoughts on a public forum. Plus it may just keep metal board riders safe.

Does hardbooter carry Catek any more...No is it soley because of the thread according to Catek sure. I have tried every binding out there and was never pleased with the prodect, and after meeting the operators of the company I just was not inpressed. That my opinion first hand, even t But I still represented the prodect well to every one interested and made it avalable to customers. Obvious not enough for Jeff to even no who I am however, he had to call hardbooter to find out who I was.

Do I think the guys at Catek are weak for there threats of suing hardbooter over the content of the thread hell ya.

Did I still take the time to say nice things about there prodect even after the fact sure some people love there cateks.....

Thats really the underlying stuff going on in the thread that you don't see. The e-mails and phone calls.....

I really wanted to unload but based on my past history on this forum I really spent so much time censouring my self It blew to have some one else lock the thread.

Then To read other threads after that people did not agree with there answer was to ask for that thread to be locked also.... Why? Free speach everywhere but bomber now? Silly.......

Right now some dude in Iraq is getting shot and tring to stay alive to me that seems like some thing important and worth freating over.

But interactions reguardless of nature online between any one arn't really worth freating over.

That was the only thing I liked about our forum when we had it I didn't care what anyone wrote and usally could write what ever I wanted.

re:I had a friend die kiting and in the thread disscusing his accadent, there where full out threats of beating people up and swearing and real insults that you should take offence to. But here we sort of know everyone. Its like a middle school.

Sign me UP!!!

Good people...good times.

On a lighter note, nice to see you back Shred!

He drown dano could have happened on a windsurfer also. I was in the gorge this July and a women windsurfing drown about a mile from where we were riding, the same way my friend did.

The crap on the forum was people rudley analizing his accadent in a thread for friends and family to remember him. It would be like going to The thread about chuck and saying he should have done it all different its his own faulf hes dead etc. while his friends and family are reading the thread.

I had just sailed from San Fran to Seattle with him aboard his 53 foot amel, A boat he worked all his life to get and had bought in south america and sailed to Seattle he just retired this year to do nothing but sail. And use his boat to teach others to blue water sail something he had done with others for years.