Note to New Members ×

A Tale of 2 Customer Services: Prior and ExoticBoards

Guest AllMountain

Bordy,

You were referring to the previous US Distributor of Rad-Air not replacing the board, they are gone.

When I took over the reigns for Rad-Air North America, I sent Dave a board to replace the one that broke, no questions asked. I've never seen pictures or the actual board, just Dave's word.

You boys at hardbooter.com are great and I appreciate our relationship and hope to work with y'all for a long time to come.

As for my customer service, I'd like to be doing this 30 years from now and the only way I can think of is to keep customers happy. Hopefully that is good enough for my carving brothers. :biggthump

I had a great experience with RJ with my Tanker 172 even when Rad Air sent "him" the wrong board twice (on it's way to me).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bordy,

You were referring to the previous US Distributor of Rad-Air not replacing the board, they are gone.

When I took over the reigns for Rad-Air North America, I sent Dave a board to replace the one that broke, no questions asked. I've never seen pictures or the actual board, just Dave's word.

You boys at hardbooter.com are great and I appreciate our relationship and hope to work with y'all for a long time to come.

As for my customer service, I'd like to be doing this 30 years from now and the only way I can think of is to keep customers happy. Hopefully that is good enough for my carving brothers. :biggthump

Just wanted to second RJ's post The board I am refering to was previous to him beint the distrubutor and was a issue we was not even aware of.

He has also replaced a tankers for us after he became the distrubitor worry and problem free.

Thanks RJ great job.

I hate having the forum divided into various areas (Carving Community, Racing/Coaching Discussion, Off Topic)... I'd like to see it back to a common community forum as it used to be.

We've recently gone through a bitching session about Us vs Them (racer vs reactional) and the forum seems to support that idea by having separate areas.

LET'S CONSOLIDATE!!!

As Bola noted... if there's something that is way out of line, then delete it.

As Bola noted... if there's something that is way out of line, then delete it.

just curious, what do you define as "way out of line"?

i think we voted on the current format last year.

also, bola, what is this music thread you refer to? I see one on headphones or not while riding that is current but not a "purely music" one?

john

Bola,

We simply decided in 2003 that we're just not having politics in the main forum. This is not a comment on the validity of your post.

Music while carving threads get posted every year. Yeah, they're borderline OT, but they're simply too harmless to bother.

No matter what we do as mods, someone complains. We do this on a volunteer basis. We take time away from sleep, our families, our other interests, and we risk getting busted for it while at work. Sadly, we can't please all the people all the time.