Note to New Members ×

Contest: "the ugly face(s) of carving"...

RicHard

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 faces here.

Well, I didn't want to post this image under this thread, considering its title: I was afraid that in next ECS I have to meet these 18 angry carvers, who want to apply percussive correction to my face and turn it into ugly one :freak3:

Thus I intended to post it under new thread with more appropriate title, but now...

:ices_ange

Well, I didn't want to post this image under this thread, considering its title: I was afraid that in next ECS I have to meet these 18 angry carvers, who want to apply percussive correction to my face and turn it into ugly one :freak3:

Thus I intended to post it under new thread with more appropriate title, but now...

:ices_ange

Your fantastic photography should buy you a great deal of "Editor's License".

So professional and well displayed. Thank you for this work, time and effort!!

AWESOME!!!

Your fantastic photography should buy you a great deal of "Editor's License".

So professional and well displayed. Thank you for this work, time and effort!!

Thanks a lot! Though the only professional thing in this equation is my equipment (Nikon D300 and AF-S 70-200 f/2.8 G VR lens). I'm just an amateur, pressing camera's buttons, sometimes even right ones at right moment :D

Best reward for taking pictures is positive feedback from fellow carvers (thanks again!) and the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from reviewing/working with these images: when I reviewed/edited images from Zinal ECS session late evening I was so strongly sucked into it that when I woke up next morning I wondered where I am at the moment: yesterday evening I was in Zinal and now I'm at home though I don't remember the home trip inbetween:confused: And it took me quite a time to realize the sad fact that I'm at home couple of days already :biggthump

Perhaps there was alcohol involved?

Well, I enjoy beer from time to time (perhaps more often than should) but in this case this wasn't the case. This is one reason why I felt so disoriented in the morning: no bottles lying around but not understanding why I'm at the home instead of being in Zinal! :D

OMG this thread is so hilarious. The 20 faces was priceless.

Here is my addition:

I looked like I was sitting on the toilet, waiting to drop the kids off at the pool. Or better yet, you know how people will give you that cheesy arse smile when they don't want to say hello?

Gosh I'm such a dee deedee!

Am I petting a dog with my right hand or what?

post-2659-141842254456_thumb.jpeg

• 1 month later...