Note to New Members ×

Volkl Renntiger 183 For Sale

david1175

Simply THE best carving, alpine, race board made. Reducing my quiver of boards and this board is very rarely ridden. I believe it is a 2003 (?) but it is in EXCELLENT condition w/ LOTS of camber, no base shots EVER, only a few minor superficial scratches from mounting bindings. This board is very rare, especially in this condition and is over $650 new.

Please contact me w/ any questions you may have at 925.788.3470 or email me if interested.

Simply THE best carving, alpine, race board made. Reducing my quiver of boards and this board is very rarely ridden. I believe it is a 2003 (?) but it is in EXCELLENT condition w/ LOTS of camber, no base shots EVER, only a few minor superficial scratches from mounting bindings. This board is very rare, especially in this condition and is over $650 new.

Please contact me w/ any questions you may have at 925.788.3470 or email me if interested.

heard of kessler?

how much do you want for it?

I believe that vintage you show is a 2001 board with that graphics. The next year had the grey Tiger and the 2004 board had the Orange Tiger which was the best of all Volkl's graphics. Only reason I know this is I am looking at them leaning up against my wall as I type. I have several in 178 length, my son rides a 173 with the graphics of your board. they are superb boards. :biggthump

I believe that vintage you show is a 2001 board with that graphics. The next year had the grey Tiger and the 2004 board had the Orange Tiger which was the best of all Volkl's graphics. Only reason I know this is I am looking at them leaning up against my wall as I type. I have several in 178 length, my son rides a 173 with the graphics of your board. they are superb boards. :biggthump

Thanks for the clarification. I bought it from the rep 2 years ago but it was never used.

Thanks for the clarification. I bought it from the rep 2 years ago but it was never used.

I sent you an email regarding your board - did you get it?

Also-- here is a photo of the Orange Tiger model and in the middle is a Grey Tiger Model - thought you might like to see the grey guy, the next year model was similar but had a green eye I believe.

post-53-141842237337_thumb.jpg