Note to New Members ×

Around 170ish

Jrobb

Looking for my first alpine board.

I started carving on an A-Frame 170 last year in hardboots.

I'm looking for something I can use here in the West, that will hold a 200lb'er, good for all mtn, and not breach 200 shipped...but I can go beyone a tad. Does such an animal exist?

J

• 3 months later...

Hello

I have a 168 Volkl Renntiger Gs i would like to get rid of (too many boards not enough time:mad:). The board is in great condition awsome structure and edges, some lift line scratches on the topsheet. Has about 2 seasons on it when i was about 140 lbs. THere's still lots of camber and life. Im thinking $200 u pay shiping but may be able to bend. i can post pics if you're intrested let me know.

Thanks

Nick

Hello

I have a 168 Volkl Renntiger Gs i would like to get rid of (too many boards not enough time:mad:). The board is in great condition awsome structure and edges, some lift line scratches on the topsheet. Has about 2 seasons on it when i was about 140 lbs. THere's still lots of camber and life. Im thinking $200 u pay shiping but may be able to bend. i can post pics if you're intrested let me know.

Thanks

Nick

Thanks Nick, send me some photos, I am interested,,,,,what year is the board?

Mack1122,

Ill try to post pics later today ill just post them online my email always messes up when sending pics. THe board is the all black topsheet with the ghost tiger stripes on the backim not really sure what year that is 2002?

im not sure. Pics up soon

Thanks

Nick