Note to New Members ×

JIMINYPEAK- BOMBER DAY carvers only - in the works...

Dave ESPI

Actually, I was referring to this text, which was in the "Weekend Update" that you posted a couple of posts up:

Season pass holders from another mountain are invited to come skiing or riding at Jiminy this spring for just $10 when their valid 2007/2008 season pass from another area is presented at the Crane Lodge Ticket Window.

I was just trying to find confirmation of that on the website, but couldn't, so I was wondering where that text came from.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4258

Hancock, MA - Jiminy Peak ski area in western Massachusetts is offering $10 lift tickets to season pass holder from other ski areas for the remainder of the 2007/2008 ski and snowboard season.

Pass holders must present their valid 2007/2008 season pass at the Crane Lodge Ticket Window at the resort to purchase the $10 lift ticket. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion, including Value Cards.

anyone know how to get in touch with the carvefathers?

I tried to get the Father him self to make an appearance but I cant get him away from Hunter this weekend. Your gonna have to settle for Me and Rob Wallace aka Digital Delay.

Sorry Dave but Im going to Keep the Proto. I will tell you why in person.

See you guys Sunday. Dont forget the sunblock:biggthump

Jim, I was a cub scout once......... I ended up an EAGLE scout.

Its a good program, be glad you are there with your son :) .... but I share your agony as I too have missed many a good "things" due to Blue and Gold dinners, and cout of Honors that conflicted with:

"Fun"....

:lol:

I confirmed the 10.00 "Mountain ambasador" pass....good deal!

I'll be sure to call and speek to Mountain ops and ask um to make AoS super sweet for us :)

Bobby, no worries :) I picked up a K2 Nemisiss and will be destroying the soft crud on it instead of the proto.

We all will meet at the Main lift base around 9:00 am. I'll be there a bit early to put up some "closed for race" gates on the A.O.S. trail.

Sofar it looks like 10 of us +/- 2 and whoever wants to come join :)

2002898521812163648_rs.jpg

A bit of chin music in the morning............

and the afternoon was "interesting" and eventfull to say the least !

2002805011636464079_rs.jpg

Was great getting out with everyone today.

oh, and I don't know about you guys, but I got home. and my face is sunburnt..... I look completely silly. I'm going to have to go to a tanning booth and have a "facial" to cover up the areas that are tan outside where my helmet and chin straps cover are.

I'll see of I can get a good pic of it, but I bet you 3 have similar "odd tans"

:lol: