Note to New Members ×

intel on the Cup ?

willywhit

So the wife and I are headed to Paris and Rome next month for a romantic getaway. I heard something about an event in Amsterdam going on November 18-22 and it happens to line up with when we'll be in Paris the 20th through the 24th. It's only a 4 hour ride on the fast train and looks like it might be interesting to check out. Anybuddy have any info on this ? it's the 20th Anniversary and Tommy Chong will be there with his wife. Looks like fun. :cool:

So the wife and I are headed to Paris and Rome next month for a romantic getaway. I heard something about an event in Amsterdam going on November 18-22 and it happens to line up with when we'll be in Paris the 20th through the 24th. It's only a 4 hour ride on the fast train and looks like it might be interesting to check out. Anybuddy have any info on this ? it's the 20th Anniversary and Tommy Chong will be there with his wife. Looks like fun. :cool:

You bastid. :biggthump Wish I could go. Are you looking for accomodations? A local hook or just general info? A friend of a friend of a friend competes when possible but I haven't talked to him in a couple of years.

Here is FAQ from one of the sponsors

http://tinyurl.com/bbm4b

I heard this will be the last one that they are having or that people from outside the country can go to or something so if that's true make a real point to get there

I don't burn and I'd still hit it knowing that it might be the last time I can