Note to New Members ×

Very Young Carver

GeoffV

Ok, so I just got my 195 Donek. I figured I'd go long, since it seems like most of you guys go long on your boards. My daddy thinks I was crazy getting a long board. Come on, how hard can carving be ?:D I might be young, 8 weeks to be exact, but I think I can pick it up pretty quickly. Ok I do have one problem, my TD2's are to big, does Bomber sell smaller ones, and boots man I am like a size 8 mondo. Does anyone know where to get small boots?:confused:

Ups, gotta run my mommy is coming to change my diaper. :mad:

Some day I hope to make to the ECES.....

Kaden, aka K-Carve

post-62-141842197084_thumb.jpg

Kaden, I didn't start as young as you did. My daddy put me down on a board when I was 14 months old and I "just knew" what to do!

Pictures

-Jeana T

P.S. Cool name!

P.P.S. My daddy already bought me a set of Nidecker Jr plate bindings from the classifieds, for when I get old enough to actually need bindings.

Originally posted by Sean

...and the thing that really impresses me is the fact that he is riding duck as well. No mean feat on an alpine rig. Ah, if I were only that flexible...

If you're referring to my pic, it's a she on a freeride board (Donek Incline 150) actually!

Great pictures guys, good to see someone else passing on the carve. I'll try to get some new pictures of my boy up after this weekend. He's on a new rig this year, Burton FP135 with F2 step-ins and real carving boots (Raichle 225's from Bomber) He's not quite carving yet, but catches a heelside carve every now and then. Just the fact that he can ride the set-up down the green circles and link turns is good enough for me right now. I figure if he keeps it up by the time he's 13-14 he'll be a holy terror:D Start 'em young I say!

Good carving,

Paul