Note to New Members ×

Wild Duck Swap 161, Burton Race plates

glidewaves

I bought this board from dirk109 last year and used it one time, I'm selling to thin out my "stuff". I will also include a pair of Burton Race plates and 6 degree(I think) cant. Here's what tahoetrencher said about this board. I hope you don't mind me quoting you tt. "That Wild Duck is a "swap 61". I bought the same board here on a reccomendation from Chris H. I just needed a cheap pow/rock board after I smashed my white walled Madd in a chute (yah, I know...) I'd heard J R designed boards were good, but...

I had no idea HOW GOOD! It sure is a great pow ride but I'll never waste it earlier season. It's got a decent stiffness to it. I'm 195 lbs and I can load it without going over the handle bars. I don't hard carve it- got plenty quiver for that. But it would be a good one board quiver ride. In addition to pow it likes chopped, slushed and bumped. It even goes half-pipe without scaring the bejeezus out of me.

I bought it as a disposable rock/kite shoulder season board but it's earned too much respect for any of those things. It's the first round-tail board I've bought in over 15 years, but I'm tempted to buy this one just as a back-up!

As I recall the waist is about 20.5 and sidecut probably 9.5-10.5?"

How about $195 for the whole setup? e-mail me at paharney@comcast.net

post-2171-141842236362_thumb.jpg