Note to New Members ×

Custom Broz snowboards

big canuck

One on ebay I guess...

Custom Broz are actually Logical Snowboards run by Jason Broz, who is a member here, Victory.

He used to work for Generics Snowboards in the past. After that he settled in Vancouver for a while. I think that he lives in your city now.

Boris

Sorry Boris, I've gotta chime in here. I've never worked for Generics, but I did use to ride for them back in the day. I have two brands, one is Logic Snowboards (www.logicsnowboards.com) and the other (new) one is called Clyde Snowboards (www.clydesnowboards.com). You won't find any alpine stuff on either of those sites as building alpine boards is more of a passion project for me. I make all custom boards under my last name...Broz. Ok, so I have 3 brands : )

Hopefully that sets the record straight.

Sorry Boris, I've gotta chime in here. I've never worked for Generics, but I did use to ride for them back in the day. I have two brands, one is Logic Snowboards (www.logicsnowboards.com) and the other (new) one is called Clyde Snowboards (www.clydesnowboards.com). You won't find any alpine stuff on either of those sites as building alpine boards is more of a passion project for me. I make all custom boards under my last name...Broz. Ok, so I have 3 brands : )

Hopefully that sets the record straight.

I want to be like Victory when I grow up and just make what I need. :biggthump

I had this board built by Jason a while back, a very fun freecarve board. The craftsmanship is top-notch. Also, Jason is an excellent person to deal with, you could not ask for a better person.

Spec.

Length: 175 cm

SCR: 13 m

Waist: 21.5 cm

Taper: 0.0 cm

Setback: 0.0 cm

hbs1a.jpg?t=1192568029

hbs2a.jpg?t=1192568537

Regards,

Cristan

I had this board built by Jason a while back, a very fun freecarve board. The craftsmanship is top-notch. Also, Jason is an excellent person to deal with, you could not ask for a better person.

Regards,

Cristan

Just curious. Driving a pusher, champagne in a real glass and that beauty board and the BTS setup. Maybe I hang around too many dirtbags but this looks like a little different deal than the guys I hang with.

Come to Idaho, lets test the Broz on the Baldy groom. Best in the country don't you know.

Thanks for the kind words Cristan. Great to see that the board is still getting riding time! You guys are really making me miss building custom alpine boards on a bigger scale. It's so much more rewarding than building jibber boards for unappreciative kids....ok, maybe that's not fair, but you know what I mean.

Hmmmm..... anyone wanna dare me to do it? lol.