Bozzetto on a new board brand???

Seb

Bozzetto: "I have done so much for the sport that I wanted to have another chance on a new board brand. I'm so glad I decided this way."

Did someone know he is on which board brand :confused:

I have seen a picture from the Landgraaf podium ( he finished 1st ) but we only see the nose of the board, the only thing I can say is that it is a metal top sheet and that it did not seem to be the Kessler nose but am not sure...

Seb

there was an interview two days ago in a national paper here in France: Matthieu said he refused a big F2 deal ( 4 years full contract as main man for F2) when he tried a kessler and felt he was going to win again.... he seems hooked by his switch and says he wanted to retire but this new challenge is hot stuff for him :)

Nils

• 3 weeks later...

It's simple for him. Haven't seen him riding as well as he did in Landgraaf for a long time. Clean sweap. He was 0,4 sec per qualification run faster than anyone else. On that course it's almost unreal.

He found the Kesslers better on hard snow. Didn't like them that much in soft snow though...

Most kesslers are softer then you would think so the kill it on the hard snow, the boards a bit tough to ride on softer snow but with time you adjust.

Soft board Ice good... Stiff board soft snow good.

Most coarses are still pretty firm I thenk Matt will be ok ;)