Note to New Members ×

25 yr old girl looking for rich man on Craigs List

C5 Golfer

Maybe it's because she was a money grubbing wh... young lady...

Don't sully the reputation of young "working ladies" they are at least engaging in an honest, capitalist transaction even if it is distasteful to your personal standards or morals. In opposition to this is the craig's list golddigger confusing money with love.

I lived in a tipi for 18 months. My wife is from New York (upstate - not too many gold diggers from Buffalo or I would be in trouble ) and it was one of the happiest times of our life. We were skiing and riding ( she is a telemarker ) all winter and having a great time. Snowed like crazy that year too.

But that black amex is more important than a powder day right - not!!!!!

I hear you, the days when showers happened occasionally, skiing happened daily, the mind was rarely at home and mud season's were a guaranteed vacation. I had about 3 years, of about 7 as a ski bum, at a cabin community where showers and running water were on the other side of the compound, friends and time were all around and very plentiful.