Note to New Members ×

VIRUS – fresh of the press

Ray

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice. But I think the pics are just the other way around. The Berserker is the bigger one, his little brother is the smaller Gladiator on the right :biggthump

Anxious to hear some reviews about that new Berserker.

Looks nice. But I think the pics are just the other way around. The Berserker is the bigger one, his little brother is the smaller Gladiator on the right :biggthump

Anxious to hear some reviews about that new Berserker.

Ups, correct. Was doing a million things at the same time again. Sorry for the confusion. Corrected now.

Well guys, the color of Zylon is very close to copper, it is what it is. Can't change it, unless you paint it...

But people who select a Virus with a Zylon topsheet know why, and they don’t really care about the color or look so much, they care more about riding abilities and quality of the materials being used… it's not just a wood core, there is a little more to it... but we had that toppic many times before as well.

Cheers!

The Gladiator Zylon is an amazing board, so I expect the same from the Berserker. There is a guy called Codighel on the EC forum who is just waiting to receive his, I gues he'll post a test report once he tested it.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Nice to meet you here on the other side of the ocean. Some of you might know me from EC-Forum and the Frozen-Backside.

Reading here in Bomberonline provides a happy feeling. It seems you know a f... good piece of a carving board when you see it. In some of the european forums, first thing is to be envy and anxious about something new.

Well, I have just picked my own Berserker at Frank this morning. And hey, this thin is reaalllyy big (and a little scary). I will have the chance to ride it next week and certainly i will write a report on it - especially in comparison to the Gladiator. What I can say at the moment is, that it is a high-quality piece of craftmanship.

I have talked to Frank about the SES in Aspen and really would like to join, but ufortunately this is not possible this year.

CU on the slopes.

Unfortunately for my eye color of zylon looks like baby poo :angryfire

These photo's don't do it justice, you have to see the zylon board in person. It will make you :eek: :D

Also Frank is running a special this season, the boards come with a maid that will tune your board in full French Maid attire and anything else you ask :p :D

Also Frank is running a special this season, the boards come with a maid that will tune your board in full French Maid attire and anything else you ask :p :D

HAHAHA, exactly, that's why I ordered TWO new boards which should be here hopefully very SOON!

These photo's don't do it justice, you have to see the zylon board in person.

I've seen those live, many times ;) but as said most "un-sexiest" fiber look, but who cares about look if board works. My reference to poo-color was related folks comments to carbon and texalium, which both look much better :biggthump

are they going logo-less this season? i thought the metallic Virus logos looked pretty cool on the previous boards.

Noooo, they just finished them and took pics. Virus letter decal available in either chrom or black.

the Gladiator is only 17.1cm wide ? sick :biggthump

They would look sexy in any dress but would be more stylin' and psycho looking with big black virus Logo up front.

Chrome would look super cheesey on a board the color of a skid mark in your shorts. :eek:

post-123-141842236327_thumb.jpg