Note to New Members ×

Sw Ohio

twister23

Hey,

I ride at Perfect North basically every weekend since that about all there is around here. Been going to Fin's Session since he started it (and before that going to Cliff's Expression Session since '99).

I ride Donek boards ( a few 185's) primarily with Bomber bindings of course. I live in Columbus Indiana. I'm just about the only hardbooter there at Perfect North. There are two other guys that ride with hardboots and kind of an all around board (one guy is named Stan and I think the other is named Jeff). I've been riding since '87, raced for awhile, and started riding hardboots in '89 or '90. Originally from Green Bay Wi, I spend some time in the north as well as the west.

Have you been at Cliff's/Fin's sessions?

Yeah Perfect North is where I go also. I'm also usually there every weekend too. I plan on getting a gold pass for this season since I'm out of school now. This will be my first year in hard boots. A guy at my local shop, Vertical Drop, told me about a guy at Perfect I should seek out for some tips. I plan on doing some slalom racing this year for USASA and already do boardercross. Hopefully we actually get a winter this year rather than last year's crazy weather.

Sounds good. Looking forward to a good winter too. I ride Center Stage alot at PN and if the snow is good I ride a few others too. I switch to SnowBlades when I ride with my kids as it's a little difficult sometimes with a board getting them on/off the chair.

I wear a black helmet, green coat, and black pants...Boards are navy blue, royal blue, and yellow Donek's with step-in Bombers. See you there...

Hey Pat,

Yep, that's me...we've met, you'd recognize me. Met Scott and Christian at the first session in '99 when Cliff was doing the session (dislocated shoulder on Slot at snowmass cut my week short). They had some things going last year and didnt make it (although Christian came out with Dick Spector just after the session) so I rode last year with Norm, Chris Webster, Trent, Kevin, and the other Kevin quite a bit as well as Jorge and Fin...we just didnt cross paths this year for some reason...or maybe we did and I forgot..... it was a good session, that I do remember. Plan on having my whole family out there again this year too. But I do live in Indiana so little Perfect North is all there really here unless I go back to see my folks in Green Bay (Granite Peak in Wausau has perfect grooming and plenty of snow).