PNW snow!

P06781

Get those boards ready people, the first foot new snow is coming tonight and tomorrow to the cascades! Might do a exploratory expedition to T-line on friday to check conditions.

Jim

:biggthump I also just read NWS is predicting higher then average precip and normal tempertures this season. YeeHaa!

Get those boards ready people, the first foot new snow is coming tonight and tomorrow to the cascades! Might do a exploratory expedition to T-line on friday to check conditions.

Jim

Take the camera Jim, we want pictures and details!! Thanks!!

Bring it Mother Nature!!!

La Nina baby!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/multi_season/13_seasonal_outlooks/color/churchill.html

This is the best looking long-term Outlook I have seen for Oregon since before the 01/02 season which was spectacular powder-wise. That season, my wife had the audacity to say "only 15 inches - I need to get some work done" so I rode alone that day.

The temps may not look favorable until you realize that Oregon has been squarely in the "40% chance above normal temps" zone for three solid years. So we can at least hope it will be colder than the last few which would be awesome.

Mike, you have the luxury of being located in bend, that is to say if there's one resort in the NW tha isnt raining, it's bachelor. You'll be seeing my mug a lot this year as i bought a season pass after I figured I'd only have to go 15 days for it to pay for itself. sorry about that :lol:

Mike, you have the luxury of being located in bend, that is to say if there's one resort in the NW tha isnt raining, it's bachelor. You'll be seeing my mug a lot this year as i bought a season pass after I figured I'd only have to go 15 days for it to pay for itself. sorry about that :lol:

I have a ton of vacation time stored up and am going to be using it all, so I will be riding even more than usual this season :biggthump

will be spending much of February in UT and CO if things work out well thuogh!