Note to New Members ×

Burton Step ins

hyaker

I've got a pair! Says burton step-in performance on the heel plate. Good condition, I bought them included with a used board. One cant/lift plate as well. However, I'm not sure I want to part with them since I'm in the market for a new GS board, and they're my only other bindings. How much would you offer?

We passed on a seasons ticktet to the Summit this year. We are buying the corporate pass for Crystal. Needed a change in venue for a year. I'm leaving for about a month back to Minnesota, tomorrow. All my gear will be here, so we can hook up then. I can't put up anything till I get back. All the Burton step-ins will still be here then. Actually due back Nov 8th.

Still riding a bunch of boards. I had the O'Sin swallow tail last time I saw you. Who knows what I'll be on next. You can contact me via my personal email and I'll give you my cell number if you want any other info.

CYA

• 2 weeks later...
They're called "Performance Step Ins".

They actually made a Step in Performance, Step-in Race and Step-in Carrier. Never rode 'em but rode with someone that had the Step-in Race and they seemed more of a pain in the arse than an actual advantage. Also heard about the durability issues.

They actually made a Step in Performance, Step-in Race and Step-in Carrier. Never rode 'em but rode with someone that had the Step-in Race and they seemed more of a pain in the arse than an actual advantage.

I rode with a couple guys who used the step in Performance. They both loved them... I was never convinced they would hold me.

Also heard about the durability issues

That could be said of any burton product