Holy Crap, Fin! Is It True?

D-Sub

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope it's what is seems. The last time they "dismissed without prejudice" it looked promising but it was just to change it from Bomberonline.com to Bomber Industries. Hopefully this isn't something else like that. Man, I sure hope Fin is out of this.

Yep, I am waiting to hear the official translation as well before I start cheering. But if it is what everyone thinks it is, then CONGRATS and I will toast to Bomber's future tonite.

hell ya man! way to go. I guess you guys had a good lawyer, just like I did to get me back into school =P long story for another thread. Losing all that money sure does blow though. Think of all the bindings you could've given to poor college students for free :rolleyes: oh well. I'll be placing my order soon.

No party hats yet everyone. One thing I have learned is don't assume until it has actually happened. But, yes, there are some events going down, and soon, that will hopefully be beneficial to all. One of the reasons I have been holding off on that pending announcement.

Of course I cannot disclose any details or make any personal comments on this case. However, once this is concluded, completely concluded, you guys will all be the first to know and then we can all move on.

Hoping for the best, wainting for Fin to say to get out the party hats...

On a sidenote:

It'll be a great day when the prices of tds drop because you don't need to fund a lawsuit...

They did drop here in Canada because the exchange rate is really good for us. Unfortunately, I already have too much bindings. Donek boards are starting to look more and more tempting...

Hoping for the best, wainting for Fin to say to get out the party hats...

On a sidenote:

They did drop here in Canada because the exchange rate is really good for us. Unfortunately, I already have too much bindings. Donek boards are starting to look more and more tempting...

why in the world would you want a donek when you could have a Coiler with metal for the same price as a donek without?